Fill out the form below for more information about INXPO's Online Events Product
Thank you for contacting us! A solutions expert will be with you momentarily.
An award-winning virtual event platform to extend event reach, monetize content, and create community.
Take A Tour
The power to reach is only a click away.
Maximize your reach and promote virtual events globally
Our award-winning platform gives you full and self-service options for creating stimulating, measurable and secure online events.
Online Events Overview:
- Interactive environments with live & on-demand programming
- Recommended content keeps users engaged
- Social sharing widgets for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer, and more...
- Track results real-time and measure effectiveness
- White glove customer service and support
- Cost effective and scalable to 100,000+ visitors in an online event
The power of Second Screen
Bridging communications between physical and virtual audiences.
Physical Attendees Can:
Second Screen Feature Sheet
- Participate in group chat
- Take part in live Q&A
- Follow live Twitter feeds
- Respond to polls and see polling results
- Complete testing and certification
Amplify messaging and content with Social Sharing
Integrated social media makes sharing event content easy.
Robust analytics & reporting
INXPO's online events gives you full access and visibility into reports you'll use to accelerate your sales funnel and grow your business.
Metrics Dashboard Feature Sheet
- Chart slicing for drill downs
- View attendees per presentation
- Monitor downloads
- Interactive data zoom and scroll
- And more!
Online Events in use
Learn firsthand how INXPO's online events have helped our customers succeed in reaching their audiences.
RSA Security Analytics
Read how RSA's online product launch fueled their sales pipeline. In addition, the online product launch helped move existing accounts into new sales opportunities.
PDF Case Study
PCMA - Video Case Study
In this case study video, PCMA teams up with INXPO to reach a global audience with its online environment.
Video Case Study