Fill out the form below for more information about INXPO's Webcasting Product
Thank you for contacting us! A solutions expert will be with you momentarily.
XPOCAST® is the industry's most interactive, easy-to-use, and affordable webcasting technology.
Take A Tour
The power to reach is only a click away.
Create powerful & memorable webcasts
XPOCAST® enables you to easily deliver LIVE and On-Demand presentations to any audience on any device.
- Save time with simple, intuitive, and interactive user interface
- Use interactive tools – chat, polling, surveys and Q&A
- Leverage screen sharing, animated PowerPoint slides, video and more!
- Brand-able and customizable user experience
- Gain insights from real-time analytics
- Access reliable customer service and support
- Cost effective and scalable to 100,000+ viewers in a webcast
Create, personalize, and launch a webcast in minutes
XPOCAST Prime enables you to add interactive social elements like chat, polls and Q&A to foster engagement and boost interaction between presenter and audience.
XPOCAST Prime Features:
XPOCAST Prime Feature Sheet
- Personalize your webcast experience
- Select from a variety of templates
- Clone existing webcasts for fast turn-around
- Incorporate interactive widgets
- Quick Start Guide to get you acquainted fast
Industry's best mobile experience
XPOCAST® enables you to provide full-featured mobile access for all of your webcasts. Your audience is mobile so your webcasting solution must work seamlessly on a variety of mobile devices.
Mobile Feature Sheet
- Watch live or on-demand video
- View PowerPoint Slides, screen sharing
- Chat with other attendees
- Live Q&A with presenter
- Surveys, polls, and social media integration
Robust analytics & reporting
XPOCAST® provides a full range of reports you'll use to accelerate your sales funnel, ensure your team is informed, and grow your business. Our webcasts result in actionable, audience-targeting metrics.
Metrics Dashboard Feature Sheet
- Rotating pie chart data for drill down
- PDF and image chart exporting
- Metrics for email tracking
- View chat engagement
XPOCAST® in use
Learn firsthand how XPOCAST® has helped our customers succeed in reaching their audiences.
Informatica - Video Case Study
In this case study video, Informatica teams up with INXPO to reach a global audience with an important webcast.
Video Case Study