Next Generation Webcasting is Social Business Broadcasting
Organize your live and on-demand webcasting content into topic-specific channels that will resonate with your audience.
Social Business TV features interactive social components such as live video, slides, chat, Q&A, polling,
surveys and social network integration. All you need is a webcam!
Solutions for all of your communications initiatives.
Choose from the solutions below to learn more about how Social Business TV can enable you to reach and
engage your target audience with an ongoing communications program.
Use it for:
- Lead Generation & Nurturing
- Thought Leadership
- On Location Live Streaming
Use it for:
- Secure Executive Briefings
- Secure Product Information
- Secure Investor Relations
Use it for:
- New Employee Onboarding
- Open Enrollment
- Regular HR Briefings
Simple as a Remote Control: Self-Service Programming.
Our "Program Builder" enables presenters to build their own live or on-demand programs using an intuitive wizard.
- Create single and multiple speakers
- Upload PowerPoint presentation decks with builds
- Enable interactive slide types such as polls, screen
share and video
- Attach documents and links for participants to view
- Allow speakers to view real-time session metrics
- Invite attendees via corporate email client
Mobile Social Business Broadcasting
INXPO Social Business TV gives you the power to reach your audience on any device, anywhere.
Your webcasting will become social business broadcasting.
- View live and on-demand presentations
- Chat with other audience members
- Participate in live Q&A with presenter
- Save materials to a mobile "briefcase"
- Explore channels and presentations
- Works on iOS and Android tablets and smart phones
Amplify Messaging and Content with Social Sharing.
Social Sharing enables easy and convenient sharing of the content inside your INXPO environments.
Your audience will share presentations, documents, blog posts and more, to create more reach and ROI for your content.
Complete metrics way beyond mere ratings.
Sure, Social Business TV provides ratings. But more importantly, it provides deep insights into
what your audience thinks of your presentations, making future programs even better!
In depth analytics:
- Viewing duration
- Level of audience interaction
- Questions asked, answered and requiring follow up
- Survey and poll results
Social Business TV in use.
PCMA - PDF Case Study
In this case study, PCMA teams up with INXPO to drive membership growth, engagement and value. Click the image to the right to view the PCMA case study PDF.